MorseRing brings intelligence to your smart phone’s caller id. Usually when you receive a number, the text of the person’s name or number is displayed on the phone. That’s great, but if you’re across the room that doesn’t help much. MorseRing is a Morse code ringtone that takes your caller id to the next level by beeping out the caller’s name or number using Morse code! Additionally, if you’re the only who understands the code, then no one else will know who’s calling! It’s a great way to learn and practice Morse code.
- Blink option
- Vibrate option
- Begin message sequence (so that you can listen for the Morse)
- Default message to use when no number is available
- Customizable speed
- Customizable tone
- Implements international Morse code
- Beeps out the caller’s name if they are in your contact list
- Beeps out the caller’s number if they are not in your contact list
If you have any comments or suggestions, I’d love to hear them!
- Download/install app
- Run app from programs menu
- Make sure that sure that the ‘Enable Ringtone’ setting is checked
- In the system’s ringtone list (or for a given contact), select
‘MorseRing Ringtone’ as the ringtone